Guides on Social Distancing
We're looking for guides on all aspects of social distancing. With so many people isolated in their homes, it can be a struggle to cope with even everyday tasks.
Please share any information you can from professional / personal experience or research.
Here are some ideas:
- What does social distancing mean? How to do it
- How to stay connected with people
- How to reach loved ones, people in your community
- How to spot depression or anxiety
- How to speak to people who may be depressed
- Activities you can do in your home
- What supplies should people have on hand
- How to shop - tips, ideas
- How to volunteer
- Tips for working / studying from home
- Staying fit / exercising in your home
- Mental health activities
There are many more topics, but hopefully that helps give you some ideas.