YOUR REALTOR® CAN HELP YOU:
- Navigate the home buying process and paperwork from start to finish, ensuring everything flows smoothly without any surprises.
- Find the right home, in the neighbourhood you want, at a price you can afford.
- Compare your property with similar properties that have sold over the past year.
- Get a feel for the neighbourhood including schools, parks and other amenities.
- Find out if you are eligible for government homeownership incentive programs.
- Assess mortgage products and different types of lenders to see what fits your needs.
- Negotiate purchase price and contract terms, such as date of possession, required repairs, included furnishings or equipment.
- Direct you through complex contracts.
- Find qualified industry professionals, such as real estate lawyers, home appraisers and home inspectors.
- Plan for closing costs and other related expenses.
REALTORS® are experienced in everything you need to know and do when buying a home.
The following information is for information purposes only and is not legal advice or a substitute for legal counsel.