If you have never meditated before, or only done it sporadically, you will get a lot from the guidelines presented in this guidebook. It is intended as a manual to provide you with all you need to know to make sure that you are set up properly for the process.
You will learn:
- about the many benefits of meditation in your life.
- how to set yourself up on a consistent schedule.
- the best posture to perform meditation in.
- the importance of correct breathing.
- some simple meditation practices to get you started.
- guidelines on how to progress your meditation.
- different traditions and philosophies about meditation to help guide you in future decision making.
Sound good? Right, let's get started then!